Tuesday, October 18, 2011

"The Journey to Myself"--Guest Post

Some of you will recall, back in July, that Donna Smaldone of The You Evolution asked me to write a guest post for her blog.  It was the third in a series titled "When Being Gay Isn't Always Gay," and the first time a piece of my writing appeared somewhere other than my own blog.

I'm pleased to tell you that Donna recently invited me to contribute another guest post, this one about my journey to myself as a gay man, which she published today.  I encourage you to swing over to Donna's website, take a few moments to read it, and explore what Donna has to offer in more depth.

Thanks again, Donna, for this wonderful opportunity.  I sincerely appreciate your interest in what I have to say.

To read my post, please click here.

To access Donna's website, please click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment